Working with a travel advisor who is committed to you and your plans has always been essential to great travel experiences, but that care and support is necessary more than ever before.
Constantly changing global travel protocols calls for working with an expert who is knowledgeable and experienced to ensure that you are prepared, confident, and excited when your departure day arrives.
Your vacation is an investment, not only financially, but also one of your time and emotions. I am committed to making sure your investment is everything you have dreamed it could be.
You can be confident in the following:
- Your vacation is my priority. I care about you, and I care about your vacation.
- You are working with a professional with nearly one decade in the travel industry. I am backed by an incredible host agency, have strong supplier relationships, and am committed to ongoing education and training in my field.
- My mission is to bring your travel dreams to life through a memorable travel experience, from our first consultation until your return home. The number of referrals and repeat clientele who plan trips with me is a direct reflection of the care and service I provide.
- I monitor travel protocols to ensure sure that you are informed of changes and updates to your destination and/or plans.
I want to get to know you, your story, what you want from this vacation, what you expect, and what is most important to you.
- We will arrange a complimentary consultation where we can get to know one another, how we can work together, and discuss the details about your vacation plans.
- Following this consultation, before I begin my research and provide proposals for your vacation, I require payment of a $50 non-refundable research and service fee.
- Upon payment, I will begin crafting your personalized, customized travel proposals. You can expect to receive your proposals within 24 – 48 hours after our consultation. Multi-destination or elaborate itineraries sometimes require additional time, but we will discuss this during your consultation.
- You will receive several options tailored to the information that we discussed during our initial consultation. These proposals are a great starting point, but are not always the final product. After your initial review of your proposals, we will discuss your feedback and answer your questions, then adjust them as needed.
My priority is to save you time, alleviate your travel-related stress, and present you with your best vacation options based on your needs and wants.
Once your vacation is deposited, you will receive a detailed itinerary outlining your travel plans and financial specifics along with informational emails and communication that will help you prepare for your vacation. I am available to answer your questions as they arise.
You will depart with confidence knowing that you have everything you need to have an amazing vacation.
Service Fee – $50.00
Modification Fee to Booked Reservation – $25.00 per change
Cancellation Fee – $150.00